Partner with Applied Client Network UK
Our Partner programme enables companies whose products and services can benefit brokers. As an Applied Client Network Partner, your company will have access to a community of active UK insurance brokers. For a reasonable annual membership fee your company will enjoy a number of benefits including:
- Links on the website
- 2 dedicated emails per annum to the UK membership community
- Advertising banner on Applied Client Network emails
- Opportunity to run product training webinars
- Exhibition space at selected events
- 1 FREE place at ACNUK events
- Opportunities to speak at forums and events
This is a great opportunity to increase brand awareness and your reach within the insurance industry.
To find out more please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or download an application form.
Enable Insurance Services Ltd
Enable works only with insurance brokers, particularly those using Applied TAM, to help them make best use of technology. Learn more.
Andy Miller is an experienced and qualified insurance broker who has worked with Applied TAM since it was first introduced into the UK over 20 years ago. He has delivered training to Applied TAM users in the UK and North America, and is an expert in his field. Here are some examples of his work:
- Audit of current system use
- Improving efficiency
- Risk level data capture and Word presentations
- Paperless office
- Procedures and workflow (including myTAM, Mobile Producer and CSR24)
- Schemes and delegated authority
- Reporting and manipulation of data
- Tips and tricks training – discover areas of TAM you didn’t even know existed.
Applied Systems has integrated RPost’s secure email add-on RMail®, solving all the problems of standard email. You’ll receive certified recorded delivery of your important emails, tracking, legal proof® of delivery, e-signing and encryption. RMail is designed to help you grow your brokerage, reduce costs, enhance compliance and be cyber secure. You can now do more business, faster, cheaper and more securely.
RMail is endorsed by BIBA and is recognised by the British Standards Institute. Established in 1999, RMail now has over 25 million users worldwide and was the winner of the World Mail Award for Best in Security. Learn more.
The global leader in secure and certified electronic communications, RPost has helped businesses enhance their security, compliance, and productivity for more than a decade. RPost is the creator of the patented Registered Email™ technology, which provides email senders with Legal Proof®, evidence of delivery, time of delivery, and exact message content in the form of a Registered Receipt™ email record. Since inventing Registered Email technology in 2000, RPost has successfully commercialised software platforms to track, prove, e-sign, and encrypt and it is used by more than 25 million people throughout the world.
Standard email isn’t secure enough for business today, that’s why there’s RMail. RPost’s software platforms cover the main electronic business processes: email, electronic signatures, electronic forms, and electronic postal services, with full Integration options for Microsoft Outlook, Office 365, and Gmail. Each platform can also be integrated into any software system for workflow and business process enhancement.
- RMail – all-in-one secure email extension. RMail adds simple-to-use open tracking, legal delivery proof, email encryption, electronic signatures, large file transfers, and more to users’ existing email accounts.
- RSign – web-based electronic signature service. RSign makes it easy to prepare and securely send any document to be signed electronically by anyone, anywhere, and on almost any device.
- RForms – full-service solution for enterprise forms automation. RForms enables any form to be filled, signed, saved, and submitted electronically, with options to automatically extract form data to populate a database.
Visit our global Applied Partner Network page.
+44 (0)2036 333505
Zywave provides the most expansive portfolio of insurance sales and client content available to the UK market. Through its deep expertise and unparalleled offering, Zywave provides customer with solutions that deliver business efficiency, effectiveness and insights. More than 6,000 brokerages worldwide—including 1 in 3 of the top 100 UK insurance brokerages—use Zywave solutions to enhance client services, achieve organic growth, and promote greater risk management and well-being within the workplace. Learn more.